All students must ensure that they read the following terms and conditions of admission before they sign the application form.
· Admission for a course, together with the payment of the dues, constitutes an abiding agreement on the student to follow the courses.
· Selected candidates failing to deposit full fee by the due date.
· Admission/Tuition fee once paid is non-refundable.
· During this course student’s attendance must be 95%. Absence through illness must be supported by a medical certificate.
· Behavior that puts other students and staff at risk or in a harmful/dangerous situation will not be tolerated and disciplinary procedures will be implemented.
· By signing this you are bound to organization rules and regulation & disciplinary code of conduct
· This is only learning programs so at the completion of course no certificate/diploma issue to the Student’s from our side.
· Our courses cannot be challenged in the court.
· The "KAMSHAM" reserves the right to all rights.